Fast, Affordable Boiler Repair in Medway
Are you looking for a trusted plumber to undertake boiler repairs in Medway? If so, then you’ve found the answer with Atkinson Heating & Maintenance. We recognise how stressful it can be when your boiler breaks down, so we are on hand to keep your boiler functioning as it should. We are fully registered and insured for your complete peace of mind. So, if you’ve been searching for fast and affordable boiler repair in Medway, we have the solution for you. Contact us to see how we can help.
Call Us For A Free Quote – 01634 366435
How do I know if my boiler is broken?
If your boiler has broken down, you may have found yourself searching online for ‘boiler repair near me’ in the middle of the night. No one plans for their boiler to break and if it does you could find yourself without hot water or heating. If you’re not sure if your boiler is broken, here are some warning signs to look out for that you might need boiler repair in Medway…
- The pressure keeps dropping or going up.
- Your boiler is leaking.
- No heating or hot water.
- Radiator faults.
- Boiler not responding to the thermostat.
- Gurgling, banging or whistling noises coming from your boiler.
If you require a trusted company for boiler repair in Medway, you’ve found the answer. Our boiler specialists will visit to assess your boiler for any faults for FREE. We will diagnose any faults and repair them the same day and, if we need to order a part, we will have you up and running again within 24 hours. Contact us today!
How can I look after my boiler?
Proper boiler maintenance can stop you from needing boiler repair in Medway. Here are some of the ways that you can look after your boiler…
One of the best ways of avoiding boiler repairs in Medway is by having your boiler serviced at least once a year. An annual boiler service allows a plumber to troubleshoot any problems before they become major issues. Please note, if you’ve had a new boiler installed, an annual service is required to meet your manufacturer’s warranty.
What does a boiler service include?
- Inspection of boiler safety and its controls.
- Checks for corrosion and leaks.
- Ensuring that all components are working correctly.
- Making sure gas pressure is operating at the correct levels.
- Ensuring that the emissions released from the boiler are safe.
- Cleaning the parts as required.
- Providing boiler safety information.
- Providing a boiler certificate.
Speak to us today for more information about boiler services or to book your boiler in for one!
While boiler repair in Medway and maintenance should be conducted by a plumber, there are some safety checks that you can do, including:
- Checking your gas supply works correctly.
- Checking the power supply to your boiler.
- Checking the condition of your condensation pipe.
- Checking the thermostat and making sure the controls are set correctly.
Is it worth repairing a boiler?
There are many reasons why boiler repair in Medway are more beneficial than boiler replacements. However, it’s important to weigh up your options…