Fast, Affordable Boiler Service in Maidstone
Is it that time of year again when you’re looking for a trusted plumber to undertake a boiler service in Maidstone? If you’re looking to book a boiler service in Maidstone, then you’ve found the answer with Atkinson Heating & Maintenance. We are fully registered and insured for your complete peace of mind. So, if you’ve been searching for a fast and affordable boiler service in Maidstone, we have the solution for you. Contact us to see how we can help.
Call Us For A Free Quote – 01634 366435
Why do I need my boiler serviced?
Often shut away in a cupboard, our boilers can be overlooked. If your boiler isn’t broken, you may think that you don’t need a boiler service in Maidstone. However, we recommend that an annual boiler service is a minimum for servicing. A boiler service in Maidstone comes with many benefits including:
- Detecting any issues.
- Preventing future breakdowns.
- Keeping you safe.
- Annual savings on your gas bills.
- More efficiency within the home.
- Lower your carbon footprint.
- Better temperature control.
- Increase the value of your property.If you require a company for a boiler service in Maidstone, you’ve found the answer. Our boiler specialists will visit to assess your boiler for any faults for FREE. We will diagnose any faults and repair them the same day and, if we need to order a part, we will have you up and running again within 24 hours. Contact us today!If you’re looking for boiler service in Maidstone, you’ve found the answer. We will visit to assess your boiler for any faults for FREE. We will diagnose any faults and repair them the same day. If we need to order a part, we will have you up and running again within 24 hours. Contact us today!
What does a boiler service include?
One of the best ways of stopping your boiler from breaking is by having your boiler serviced at least once a year. An annual boiler service in Maidstone allows an engineer to troubleshoot any problems before they become major issues. Please note, if you’ve had a new boiler installed, an annual service is required to meet your manufacturer’s warranty.
A boiler service in Maidstone includes:
- Inspection of boiler safety and its controls.
- Checks for corrosion and leaks.
- Ensuring that all components are working correctly.
- Making sure gas pressure is operating at the correct levels.
- Ensuring that the emissions released from the boiler are safe.
- Cleaning the parts as required.
- Providing boiler safety information.
- Providing a boiler certificate.
Speak to us today for more information about boiler services or to book your boiler in for one!
How can I look after my boiler?
In addition to completing a boiler service in Maidstone, there are several checks that you can undertake. These are designed to help you spot any problems…
- Checking your gas supply works correctly.
- Checking the power supply to your boiler.
- Checking the condition of your condensation pipe.
- Checking the thermostat and making sure the controls are set correctly.How do I know if my boiler is broken?
If your boiler has broken down, you may have found yourself searching online for ‘boiler repair near me’ in the middle of the night. No one plans for their boiler to break and if it does you could find yourself without hot water or heating. If you’re not sure if your boiler is broken, here are some warning signs to look out for that you might need boiler repair in Maidstone…
- The pressure keeps dropping or going up.
- Your boiler is leaking.
- No heating or hot water.
- Radiator faults.
- Boiler not responding to the thermostat.
- Gurgling, banging or whistling noises coming from your boiler.
Is it worth replacing a boiler?
There are many reasons why boiler services in Maidstone are more beneficial than boiler replacements. However, it’s important to weigh up your options…
When deciding between boiler replacement or boiler repair in Maidstone, you must consider your safety. If your boiler is old, it may not meet current laws and guidelines, in which case it will need to be replaced. However, if your boiler can be repaired and one of our gas safety engineers has deemed it safe and operational, you won’t need a replacement.
If you’ve found that your boiler is breaking down more often, it might be worthwhile considering a boiler replacement. Frequent breakdowns can be stressful, and a new boiler might be the answer. Get in touch with us and we can advise if a new boiler or boiler repair in Maidstone is the better option for you.
Why choose us for your boiler service in Maidstone?
Plumbing emergencies can be stressful. That’s why, as a leading plumber in Maidstone, we offer an emergency repair service to get you up and running in no time.