Fast, Affordable Boiler Repairs in Hampstead
If you’ve been looking for a trusted plumber to undertake boiler repairs in Hampstead, you’ve found the answer with Atkinson Heating & Maintenance. We know how stressful it can be when your boiler breaks down. This is why we’re on hand to keep your boiler functioning as it should. We are fully registered and insured, so if you’re looking for fast, affordable boiler repairs in Hampstead, we have the solution for you. Get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call Us For A Free Quote – 01634 366435
How do I know if my boiler is broken?
Many of us have found ourselves searching online for ‘boiler repair near me’ in the middle of the night. No one plans for when their boiler is going to break down, but if it does you could find yourself without hot water or heating. If you’re unsure if your boiler is broken, here are some things that mean you may need boiler repairs in Hampstead…
- The pressure keeps dropping or going up.
- Your boiler is leaking.
- No heating or hot water.
- Radiator faults.
- Boiler not responding to the thermostat.
- Gurgling, banging or whistling noises coming from your boiler.
If you’re looking for boiler repairs in Hampstead, you’ve found the answer. We will visit to assess your boiler for any faults for FREE. We will diagnose any faults and repair them the same day. If we need to order a part, we will have you up and running again within 24 hours. Contact us today!
How can I look after my boiler?
There are several ways that you can safeguard your boiler against breaking down. Here are some of the ways you can look after your boiler…
To avoid needing boiler repairs in Hampstead, we recommend that your boiler is serviced at least once a year. Having your boiler serviced annually will allow a plumber to identify any problems before they become major issues. Furthermore, if you’ve had a new boiler installed, an annual service is required to meet your manufacturer’s warranty.
What does a boiler service include?
- Inspection of boiler safety and its controls.
- Checks for corrosion and leaks.
- Ensuring that all components are working correctly.
- Making sure gas pressure is operating at the correct levels.
- Ensuring that the emissions released from the boiler are safe.
- Cleaning the parts as required.
- Providing boiler safety information.
- Providing a boiler certificate.
Although we highly recommend contacting a reliable plumber to undertake servicing and boiler repairs in Hampstead, there are some safety checks that you can do, including:
- Checking your gas supply works correctly.
- Checking the power supply to your boiler.
- Checking the condition of your condensation pipe.
- Checking the thermostat and making sure the controls are set correctly.
Is it worth repairing a boiler?
There are many reasons why boiler repairs in Hampstead are more beneficial than boiler replacements. However, it’s important to weigh up your options…